IF YOU HAVE TO ATTEND AN EXTRAORDINARY CALL, DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED!
It is time to maintain confidence in yourself and in the work you have done during the course. Face the challenge with a positive attitude . Here we tell you how.
The most common mistake is usually to confuse what we think we should approve with the reality of what we can approve . It is important to do an exercise in honesty and ask yourself: What is my reality when I study?
Start by planning a strategy, you can use good study techniques to be more effective. Click here to find out more. And follow these guidelines:
- What do we have here ?: Draw and assign the STUDY MATERIAL on a calendar by days in order to become aware of the general situation. Choose the subjects for practicality , (ease of study, greater affinity, etc.) and based on the number that we can successfully cover. More than 3 subjects makes planning difficult.
- How am I going to organize myself? : We must establish a study routine throughout the day in times, take into account your biorhythms, (preference for morning, afternoon or night) . Which one are you from? Vary the subjects throughout the day and be consistent with that organization. You can alternate theory with practice, with some flexibility.
- Let’s get to work !: Do not study in a continuous way, plan pauses, breaks to clear the mind, (they should be a few minutes so as not to lose continuity). Playing sports in moderation is very beneficial. Set aside time to review the concepts, review exercises, practices, etc. Always take into account your current fatigue and your state of mind.
“The better we take care of our study habit, the greater our reward . “
Each subject has its study technique, for all of them you can carry out the following strategies:
- Carry out an individual study with understanding of what has been read, to establish concepts and interrelate the new contents with those you already know.
- Review of what has been studied , either individually or virtually with classmates or with a teacher to consolidate and resolve doubts. It will give us a global vision and help us to redirect our strategic plan.
- Establish the knowledge and integrate it little by little in our mind, using repetition strategies (aloud or in writing), as well as association, content with familiar situations or a word with a sentence to remember it more quickly.
Finally, it is proven that practicing concentration / relaxation techniques during the study will help to maintain a state of concentration during the exam. And relativize the importance of the written test, you have already studied enough . Show what you know !
And do not forget to take care of yourself, good nutrition, hydration and healthy habits. Heed the famous and old motto “Mens sana in corpore sana”.
Trust yourself and do your best .
Good luck in your exams.