THE COORDINATION LADDER IS A VERY SIMPLE TOOL THAT WE CAN USE TO MAXIMIZE PERFORMANCE IN OUR WORKOUTS, THUS WORKING ON AGILITY, COORDINATION AND SPEED.
An easy and effective way to warm up before running or doing any training session is with a few minutes of work on the coordination ladder. In this video we will see a few exercises that you can repeat a few times, aiming to give you more and more speed.
- 1 support per space.
- 2 supports per space.
- 1 leg goes in and out.
- Enter and exit with both legs in front.
- I jump in and out of both feet.
- I go in and out sideways, changing feet.
- I jump to the lame foot.
- I jump on the limp, twice with each leg.
- Enter and exit with both legs.
- I jump feet together and right soft leg, feet together and left soft leg.
If you don’t have a coordinating ladder, you can paint one on the floor with chalk or mark it with masking tape or simply use the drawings on the tiles, it’s easy, dare!