THROUGH OUR BALANCE SESSIONS WE WILL LOOK FOR ANOTHER WAY TO DEVELOP OUR MUSCLES WHILE IMPROVING OUR BREATHING, FLEXIBILITY, BALANCE AND BODY CONTROL AMONG OTHER BENEFITS.
Start by concentrating on the exercises that we are going to perform, paying special attention to breathing and body alignment.
- Side push-ups and warriors.
- Find your balance and stay away.
- Hold the positions of the goddess and the frog.
- Look for the inverted plank, firmly tucking your abdomen.
- Start sailing with your feet up, lengthening the back muscles of the legs and improving venous return. (To practice this exercise you can stand close to the wall with your feet resting on it and trying to stretch your legs as much as possible.)
- On your knees, lateral bends and initiation to the camel.
- Lengthen and strengthen the abdomen with the Superman lying face down.
- Do the grasshopper pose.
- In quadruped, moving only the hips, make circles to one side and the other.
- And it ends, as always, with a work of breathing and relaxation. Take your time, even if it’s only five minutes, but just focus on that.